Sunday 22 July 2012

The Hunger Games

I'm now at the deepest, darkest and lowest point of my life where I've always end up after reading a good book. It's like saying goodbye to a great journey. And in this case the farewell is a lot harder because it's The Hunger Games! I am so in Katniss Everdeen's shoe right now and I can't seem to find a way to get out. And I am so much in love with Peeta Mellark. My sister was right. Reading the book, you wouldn't even think twice about choosing Peeta over Gale. Peeta is overly sweet I could suffer diabetic just imagining how sweet he is!

My favourite part of Hunger Games would be the scene when Katniss buried Rue and in Catching Fire I like the part where Peeta consoles Katniss when she is in a trauma after hearing the Jabberjays in the Quarter Quell. And in Mockingjay I think the part where Katniss shot President Coin is the best part!

Man, I can even rumble about the trilogy without stop! I'm so addicted to it I even read it in between waiting for the green light to turn red at the traffic light. *Better hope no traffic police is reading* But came to think of it again reading is not illegal. It's not like I'm texting or answering phone calls or something. It's like eating with my eyes on the book.

Now, now I am so indebted to the person buying it for me. I owe u one! or maybe 69.90 *sigh*


The star-cross lovers <3 <3 <3
Note: Debt due- RM69.90 :"(

No comments: