Saturday 18 June 2016

Ramadhan Combo Box Part 2

Alhamdulillah..on the 12th day of Ramadhan, I am only 28 boxes away from my target sales.

I realised that figure because I was telling my husband (not complaining) how exhausted I am. All the full swing effort is taking it's toll by now and it is only the twelve day of fasting.

Then my husband replied "capacity". Man, that simple word had motivated me before but now it doesn't really do it's magic.

So I started counting how money boxes I have sold andddd Alhamdulillah! 28 boxes to go! Still exhausted but motivated (yes it can come hand in hand, at least for me).

Guess I can't undermine book keeping and accounting even if I'm doing homebase business. Ok, should put accounting classes in my to do list.

Now now a little extra stretch before finishing the crossing line?

Ya Allah make this easy for me, Amin.

1 comment:

Jαnnαhツ said...

sedapnye brownies. nak resepi boleh?? jannah suke brownies chocolate... ugh drooling